- Verify availability of places with The Balloon Company for the selected day.
- Formalize the reservation by means of proof of payment. The total price of the places reserved will be paid.
- Once payment is verified, The Balloon Company will send an email confirming the reservation.
- The Balloon Company will send an email with flight details sufficiently in advance of the flight and once meteorological conditions are verified.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
- The flight date can be changed by mutual agreement with The Balloon Company up to 12:00 pm of the Thursday before the initially agreed upon date for the flight by means of an email. If said deadline passes, the right to carry out the activity and to any type of claim on payment made is lost.
- Failure to appear the day of the flight signifies losing the right to carry out the activity and to any type of claim on the payment made.
- The Balloon Company reserves the right to change the date of the flight in the case of an adverse weather forecast. In this case, a new flight date will be allocated in agreement with the client, and at no additional cost. Flights are valid for one year from the date of the contract.
- No refunds will be made. Flights may be used by another person who isn’t the person specified at the time of the reservation.
- This activity is not recommended for children under the height of 3 feet six inches (1.10 metres), pregnant women nor for people with bone injuries or those who have recently had surgery.
If you need more information on our services you can contact us by calling (+34) 91 810 23 99 or through our contact form.