Ballooning is, above all, a feeling, the feeling of rising above daily life and seeing things from an entirely different perspective. Once you’ve ascended, the only sound you’ll hear is the sound of silence. Suspended in mid-air, the feeling is that it’s not you that moves but the earth below, that grows smaller and smaller under your feet.
If you have free time between Monday and Friday and can opt for our special discount rates, the Free Time Ballooning option is the right choice for you.
- Flights from Monday to Friday (Excluding Public Holidays)
- Flight in Sierra de Guadarrama.
- Reception with coffee and pilot briefing session at the meeting point.
- Transfer to take-off site.
- Participation in balloon preparations.
- The Balloon Company straw hat.
- 1-hour ride approximately with photos posted on Facebook.
- Picnic lunch and Cava toast.
- Flight Baptism diploma.
- Packing the balloon.
- Return to the meeting point.