Ballooning is, above all, a feeling, the feeling of rising above the routine of daily life and seeing things from an entirely different perspective. Once you’ve ascended, the only sound you’ll hear is the sound of silence. Suspended in mid-air, the feeling is that it’s not you that moves but the earth below, that grows smaller and smaller under your feet.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway and want to see life from a new and different perspective, a hot air balloon ride is just the thing for you!
- 1h flight on Public Holidays, Saturdays or Sundays.
- Flights in Aranjuez, Sierra de Guadarrama or Segovia.
- Reception with coffee and pilot briefing session at the meeting point.
- Transfer to take-off site.
- The Balloon Company straw hat.
- Photos of the flight (passengers will be sent a download link).
- Picnic lunch and Cava toast.
- Flight Baptism diploma.
- Packing the balloon.
- Return to the meeting point.